FlowBlogger BLOG PAGE Explained
FlowBlogger Blog Page Explained
We hope you are enjoying the FlowBlogger site!
Here we will briefly explain the Blog Page. We use WordPress for this site and they have a ton of blogging functionality built into it.
What We Will Post
Over time, our Blog Page will house a variety of flowboarding-related posts. We will post subject matter like:
- Interviews of popular flowboarders.
- Examples of Flowboarding involvement with communities.
- Funny stuff.
- Tips and “How To”
- Venue reviews.
- Anything else we can think of. Feel free to send us ideas…….we are flexible!
Please visit our page often to see what we have added.
How to Find Blog Posts
There are several ways you can search the Blog Post page to review current and past posts. If you need to catch up on our site, you can search back to the beginning (December 2015) in multiple ways.
- Simply go to the Blog Page and explore. It will likely make sense quickly. Our Blog Page
- There is a Search Box where you can search for any word and it will list any post or page on our site that contains that word. For example, try ‘flowboarding’. Search Site for ‘flowboarding’
- There is a Recent Posts area that shows them.
- There is an Archives area that shows blog posts by month.
- There is a Categories area that shows all posts by categories (i.e. ‘Interviews’, ‘Funny’, ‘Tips’)
- Here is a list of all ‘About FlowBlogger’ Posts: About FlowBlogger Category
- There is a Calendar view that shows posts by month and day.
We hope you continue to enjoy our site. If you like it, please share it with others!